Hi, we are Productively Yours! ✨
We are a team of people trying to hype up your energy levels, with a constant drive to recognize and bridge your productivity needs. Books are a passion that we aim to share with our literary-enhanced audience and we’re also striving to help our readers with mental health resources, while also enabling this to be a more accepted topic to talk about.
Productively Yours is a team project, ideated over a random cup of double chocolate mocha. It was started as a collective effort by two “thrown-off balance” people stemming out of Mumbai – Vedant and Ritika. Through this endeavor, we visualize creating a tiny yet joyful impact with our posts and resources in the lives of people who are new to exploring the world of personal growth and careers, just like we are. We believe in creativity, connection and being true to yourself – and that is all we hope to add to your life.
What you can expect with PY: We are writing about books and reviews broadly around personal and professional development, top picks in growth-based movies and podcasts, productivity guides and recommendations, and we’re also sharing across our personal mental health experiences and what helped us overcome them. We also have dedicated Coffee Meet series, wherein we casually capture our opinions and personal thoughts around a new reflection prompt each month. Also, resources! We love making life focused and accessible for not just ourselves, but others as well. We’ll be creating an assortment of printables and shareable graphics; each resource created with the intent of making personal growth effortless for you.
You can hop on to our journey and help us be a part of yours:
- Follow our blog
- Drop the link to your blog and we’ll check it out
- Check out our latest posts
- Download a printable we’re offering and let us know if it made even the slightest difference
- Apply to write with us – we would love to feature a new voice that’s relevant to our niche
- Let a friend know about us if our content would add value to them
- Share your love on socials, we love watching some support on our Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- If you would like to have a conversation with us, don’t hesitate to reach out via this contact form. We’d be glad to hear your ideas or just share some thoughts over coffee.
- Prompt: Tell us about an area that you would like us to explore or talk about!
Productively, Yours! 🙂
Here to share some stories on books, life and coffee!Ri and Ved @ Team PY